Anyone from Minnesota?

[quote1187916720=bloodshed]
Strum where in woodbury do you live? I live in woodbury, Minnesota. Dont go to college yet though.
[/quote1187916720]

I am just East of City Hall/Kowalski's. I live South of Valley Creek and my house backs up to Interlachen. This is in the Highland Village subdivision. I love it. I have two kids and there are 3-4 parks, a library and a Grocery and Drug Store within walking distance.

Yourself?

****
Oh, and I haven't gone to College in 14 yrs. I old. Well not old just older n most around here.
 
[quote1187917038=Dekline]
I beg to differ, have you been to oregon or washington? Not nearly as much hotness there as in So-Cal. The only other state with our great level of hotness would be Florida, but who wants to live their? Old people thats who, and they have hurricanes so....... Cali FTW!!!!!!!!!
[/quote1187917038]


My good man, have you ever been to the Carolinas? No?

How about Virginia? No?

Massachusetts?
Maine?
Texas? (Gulf of Mexico)
Louisiana? (Gulf of Mexico)

These are all coast states, they all fit into the "Stereotype" that most Californians take pride in thinking they're the only ones out there.
 
Texas? (Gulf of Mexico)
Louisiana? (Gulf of Mexico)

Ah, the Redneck Riviera!! I love the Gulf!!
 
Kool.

I work almost directly North of the School but on Weir Drive.

[link=hyperlink url]http://www.harveyvogel.com/[/link]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top