Suggesting Suggestments

Back to Boomheadshot!

I made one post
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
29
well ima pretty hardcore gamer and now i see that one of egos sponsers is uberclock. and seeing as im in the market for a new computer i was hoping for a couple suggestions for my rig that ima buy from uberclock... so here are some guidlines


1.I am a hardcore gamer
2.I love to amp up the graphics without fps compromise
3.I play for a day straigt so a good cooling system would be crucial
4.I love vista but i hear its kindve crap but i hear 64bit isnt so if someone coud clarify that
5.i love the latest and greatest
6.my budget is 0$-$2600 so i think thats plenty hi enuf to get me the goods
7. THANK U
 
Last edited:
At least liquid your CPU and possibly your single or dual video cards for overclocking. With todays processors, there more designed for overclocking and are very stable.

Peace!
 
I just need a better video card

Not exactly what hes looking for.

On a more serious note, you can actually send an email to UberClock and they can help you out. The guys there are very cooperative!
 
Make sure to ad grammar lessons to that total and you should be fine. :P
 
Vista Ultimate x64 is 1000x better than xp on all levels, get it you will love it!
 
One tip I can give you, first of all try not to tell them your price limit since $2500 is an overkill. You probably shouldn't spend more than $1500. Save the $1000 for upgrades if you really need them, although that system would last more than 3 years (unless you try to upgrade every single piece)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top