Germans like pineapples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote1188345526=Morbid]
Watermelon + Salt = Mmmmm!!!
[/quote1188345526]


!dodge
 
[quote1188346827=Morbid]
Watermelon + Salt = Mmmmm!!!
[/quote1188346827]


Excuse my french, but WTF!!!! lol


Don't be forgetting that the Watermelons AND Beer ( Thanks to MoP for beer) are members of The Grape Fruit Alliance Coalalition Against Pineapples or GFACAP for short.
 
[quote1188348093=blackhawksniper]
[quote1188346827=Morbid]
Watermelon + Salt = Mmmmm!!!
[/quote1188346827]


Excuse my french, but WTF!!!! lol


Don't be forgetting that the Watermelons AND Beer ( Thanks to MoP for beer) are members of The Grape Fruit Alliance Coalalition Against Pineapples or GFACAP for short.
[/quote1188348093]

You mean the UGSR?
 
Pine Apples are tasty with salt ............ TEA FTW!

Well anyways yeah props to the editor who did that. Now If you don't mind , I will drink my Tea and Play DOD:s
 
tapatio.jpg

PLUS limon, with watermelon & melons and pinapples....TAPATIO FTW!!!...I practically throw tapatio on everything, even when I drink coronas, drop a lime in the bottle and pour some tapatio...corona taste BOMBEEZY
 
[quote1188390475=Death]
we should have a scrim between grapefruit against pineapples
[/quote1188390475]

Sure just cause im the small faction i dont get to scrim this shall be the watermelon revolution I shall splat you all ill jab the grapefruits with pineapples beacuse pineapples are pointy and sharp and i shall squish grapefruits in the pineapples eyes so they burn and then i shall be the supperior one!

[quote1188389428=Redshift]
[quote1188283105=Infected Ice]
:O red i stick up for your faction and then you just smush my small faction under your foot. how rude
[/quote1188283105]
Never, I love watermelon! A couple of slices with vodka are amazing! It was a scurrilous rumor!

[/quote1188389428]

:O the watermelon has acceptance to squish teh grapefruit! sweet

[quote1188389351=Thor]
[quote1188247098=Infected Ice]
:O red i stick up for your faction and then you just smush my small faction under your foot. how rude
[/quote1188247098]


Exactly, join us or die by their fire.

The rest of your watermelon friends are backin' us up.
[/quote1188389351]

I have watermelon friends :O really how tell them to pm me i wanna create the roster! XD
 
omg this just in saOsiN got the codes to the nukes and launched all of them and destroyed every grapefruit around the world looks like the pineapples win....and this feud is ova!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top