Headset

Well, as I stated in another thread, I have a steelsound 5H v2.
It's a decent headset for the price with great mic quality and ok sound but I wouldn't be able to compare it to the one your talking about as I don't have one.
But as a note, it doesn't have any noise cancellation (or very little) so it's easily heard by others in the same room as you.
 
I have a Plantronics Gamecom 367 Closed Ear which is very nice and doesnt very much either - i think i got mine off amazon for ?20 (about $15 atm). I would definitely reccomend something made by Plantronics though.
 
can't compare it to the one you have since i've never used it, but I'm using Logitech's Gaming Headset, and I'd recommend it to anyone, it's got great noise cancellation, people i talk to can never hear anything except my voice:D and its sound is amazing, i never fail to hear someone walk by me in CoD4, even if they have Dead Silence on :D
 
I have the Creative HS-1200 Gaming Wireless Headset.
Best wireless headset I have ever bought, even if it's a bit pricy.
(I usually roll my chair over the wires so i ruin all headsets that aren't wireless)
 
Before I got my current Steelsound headset I used to get $10 ones from Radio Shack. I think i went through 10 of them in 6 months...mostly from sitting on them o_0
 
i have the Greative HS-600 a very nice mic good voice in that.:)

-Blue Kaoz
 

Latest posts

Back
Top