Steam hackn' around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

/SLi\ Time

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
1,187
I was told by Commissar1032 that another Steam hacker has rose around once again. If somebody by the name of "SMARTGRRL15" adds you to your friend's list, please decline immediately. Spread the word and be aware! Thanks for checkn' out the post everyone~
 
Yea guys I dont know if it is real or not I got a pm from a trustworthy friend about it.So fake or not be aware be safe.
 
Waste of time to post this, 1 second and his name could be something else. Only thing we can really do is remind people to never give out their info
 
Waste of time to post this, 1 second and his name could be something else. Only thing we can really do is remind people to never give out their info

its not a waste of time, now i now not to give out my information out(already knew but it reminded me)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top