The Gun Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippy258

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,228
Hey everyone!

Me and DEATH BACON recently joined an non-eGO server, and decided to represent eGO.

The map was dm_shootout.

We did ok....

dmshootout0025.jpg

dmshootout0040.jpg

dmshootout0008.jpg

dmshootout0004.jpg

dmshootout0038.jpg


I began to realized a guy was cussing me out, and decided to knife him. Poor fella, he was screaming threw his mic:

"Oh my gosh you freakin noob stop freakin killing me you freakin hacker danget you freakin"

He left after his score was 3 kills to 70 deaths.

Thats not all the screenshots... theres more. Just didnt want to over do it.
 
haahah!! when you said we did good, then i look at the first screen shot and you have amillion kills and your friend had 0 kills 19 deaths!!I could not stop laughing!!! you have made my day!! I am not making fun of you friend or anything! it was really fun!! I
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top