L LOZZ Rookie Joined Mar 22, 2009 Messages 33 Mar 30, 2009 #21 core 2 quad = 4 core and 2,33 ghz each 1 9.3 cpu speed total and phenom is old and you can play css whit that
core 2 quad = 4 core and 2,33 ghz each 1 9.3 cpu speed total and phenom is old and you can play css whit that
I iRoN_mOnKeY I made one post Joined Mar 29, 2009 Messages 10 Mar 30, 2009 #23 bigwilly said: Mythbuster time: http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=3492&p=19 The i7 rocks on any game that makes use of more than 2 cores - think of the future. Click to expand... Wow it seems Intel dominated that list with their Quads. Awesome. Wish I have the cash to get the i7 920. Oh wells. I'l stick with my C2D E8400 @ 3.6ghz for now.
bigwilly said: Mythbuster time: http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=3492&p=19 The i7 rocks on any game that makes use of more than 2 cores - think of the future. Click to expand... Wow it seems Intel dominated that list with their Quads. Awesome. Wish I have the cash to get the i7 920. Oh wells. I'l stick with my C2D E8400 @ 3.6ghz for now.
A AWPerator Thread Thumper Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,027 Mar 31, 2009 #26 For an Intel quad core, don't get any of the 8000 cores. Q6600 or the Q9250 (Pricey!) are great, though.
For an Intel quad core, don't get any of the 8000 cores. Q6600 or the Q9250 (Pricey!) are great, though.