S Skeletor Poster Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 127 Mar 12, 2009 #21 Yeah, looks like a solid system, I can't wait to upgrade from my 4200+ and 8600 GT =P
M Maj.Emish Forum Fiend Joined Dec 12, 2008 Messages 618 Mar 12, 2009 #22 two things to never skimp on is the psu and the mobo. you can always add better components to the mobo and well let's face it the psu powers it
two things to never skimp on is the psu and the mobo. you can always add better components to the mobo and well let's face it the psu powers it
E Erfinjerfin Rookie Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 54 Mar 12, 2009 #23 Umm, guys... I think I'll do fine with the Hush PSU. If the thing quits on me, I'll order the Corsair one from Newegg.
Umm, guys... I think I'll do fine with the Hush PSU. If the thing quits on me, I'll order the Corsair one from Newegg.
HardHat Thread Junky Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 859 Mar 12, 2009 #24 Fortunately for you, your rig would only draw roughly 300W or so, if not less, at full load.
E Erfinjerfin Rookie Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 54 Mar 12, 2009 #25 HardHat said: Fortunately for you, your rig would only draw roughly 300W or so, if not less, at full load. Click to expand... Which means I probably wouldn't need the Corsair anyway. By the way, I'm getting a Razer Diamondback with this.
HardHat said: Fortunately for you, your rig would only draw roughly 300W or so, if not less, at full load. Click to expand... Which means I probably wouldn't need the Corsair anyway. By the way, I'm getting a Razer Diamondback with this.
E Endiment Baron O'Beefdip Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 3,596 Mar 12, 2009 #26 dback? nice. I got a deathadder. great mouse.
E Erfinjerfin Rookie Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 54 Mar 12, 2009 #28 Endiment said: dback? nice. I got a deathadder. great mouse. Click to expand... Could you give me that Cyborg you had last time I saw you, then?
Endiment said: dback? nice. I got a deathadder. great mouse. Click to expand... Could you give me that Cyborg you had last time I saw you, then?
E Endiment Baron O'Beefdip Joined Feb 1, 2008 Messages 3,596 Mar 12, 2009 #29 ehh, the left click has been having some problems which is why I replaced it. sometimes it works fine, other times you have to mash it 50 times to get it to do anything. you can still have it if you really want I suppose, but it is rather broken.
ehh, the left click has been having some problems which is why I replaced it. sometimes it works fine, other times you have to mash it 50 times to get it to do anything. you can still have it if you really want I suppose, but it is rather broken.