Making a demo ?????

1 Adam-12

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
619
I know the console promps for making a demo, and have tried several times. When I go into my computer's files to get it, to attach it to an e-mail, there is never anything there when I double click on it. It just does not play anything ???

Can someone please help me out with settings. I must not have my computer set up correctly to make demo's and I have caught a few hackers lately that need to be spanked off our server sites.

My computer is about a six year old:

HP pavilion 061, windows XP home edition, processor AMD Athlon (tm) XP 3100 +, ~2.2GHZ, 2048 MB Ram

Brand new H I S IceQ3 ATI radeon X1950pro viodeo card
Brand new ATX 2.03 Turbolink 500watt power supply

Thanks to any that can help,

Paul :cool:
 
You mean when you click the .dem file, a message pops up? You'll have to go in-game, bring down the console and type playdemo demoname. Replace demoname with the name you chose to record the demo with.
 
You mean when you click the .dem file, a message pops up? You'll have to go in-game, bring down the console and type playdemo demoname. Replace demoname with the name you chose to record the demo with.

I believe shift + F2, or possibly alt + F2, brings up the demo playback from which you can load demos, slow them down, pause, etc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top