Im back For good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
108
I'm finnaly back for good after going to a private school out of stateO.O, being hospitalized from a car accident:( , im finnally ready to begin playing again :D
 
All right, welcome back; hope to see you in one of the servers soon.

Oh yeah and when your playing and you die unexpectedly don't worry it just me saying howdy with my sniper rifle
 
Welcome back Srgt Spencer. I hope your recovery is going well and it is nice to see a former Foreign Legion member back with us. See you in game.
 
I wonder if anyone has died in eGO and that is why they are inactive, lol
 
Thakns guys im doing great now i can walk with just a slight limp and a procedure next week will render me virtually unchanged from the crash!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top