Hey guys,
I just installed Grand Theft Auto IV and was excited to play it for the first time. Currently, whenever I attempt to play the game itself, I am assaulted by blurs, blinks, and all-around terrifyingly bad graphics and frames per second rates. I have browsed the graphics settings and they are at the absolute lowest they can be, yet i am still faced with the sloooow gameplay.
I have a adequate computer for the task and the main problem seems to be that the game is not recognizing the machines GPU (or only recognizing a minuscule portion of it) and the game eventually locks up and crashes.
Other Specs:
AMD Athlon 62 X2 Dual Core Processor with a 2.6 GHz output
2.0 GB RAM
825 MB video card memory available
120 MB recognized
210 MB needed at minimum to play GTA
NVIDIA G-Force 6150SE nForce 430
Thank you so much in advance
Manana!
I just installed Grand Theft Auto IV and was excited to play it for the first time. Currently, whenever I attempt to play the game itself, I am assaulted by blurs, blinks, and all-around terrifyingly bad graphics and frames per second rates. I have browsed the graphics settings and they are at the absolute lowest they can be, yet i am still faced with the sloooow gameplay.
I have a adequate computer for the task and the main problem seems to be that the game is not recognizing the machines GPU (or only recognizing a minuscule portion of it) and the game eventually locks up and crashes.
Other Specs:
AMD Athlon 62 X2 Dual Core Processor with a 2.6 GHz output
2.0 GB RAM
825 MB video card memory available
120 MB recognized
210 MB needed at minimum to play GTA
NVIDIA G-Force 6150SE nForce 430
Thank you so much in advance
Manana!










