iPhone 3.0 software questions?

Niice, I wish iPhone wasn't just on O2. Orange has the best connection where ever i go.
 
2djtr85.jpg

That's been there since 2.0 I think, but it's not real push. It's some bastardized version...but now in 3.0 (like you've got) it's supposed to be real push.

~Gooda~
 
Push is being updated enormously.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/preview-iphone-os/

Watch the video, it's rather interesting.

Battery life is what they need to work on, or give us a bigger capacity battery somehow. With Fetch every 1 hour, 3g turned off, I get MAYBE 12 hours until it goes to 20% warning. Main thing I use this for is email, texting, and some calls. And yet I always have to worry about having a charger with me. RIDICULOUS. American technology is still crap, so is AT&T. Yes, I regret switching from Verizon to AT&T but dealing with it.

Just a rumor but maybe around 2010, iPhone will be available for Verizon. It definitely won't be 09 because of the promotion contract between Apple and AT&T.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top