DoD event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free Bumps :w00t:

This looks like an amazing event guys. Well done, I just don't play enough DoD anymore to compete.

Good luck all!
 
Totally excited for this! :D
I love to shovel and knife, so this will be great fun!
Hope there will be more events!
 
Last edited:
This seems like it's going to be hard for me lol. I've not had much experience with melee weapons, and I've only been playing for about a week, but what the heck right? Might as well give it a shot, I think it'll be fun.
 
Lol ya, this is going to be difficult. Im probally just going to run around with my spade or knife out for a week lol.
 
haha yeah that's probably how it'll end up. The whole time the contest is going you won't see any guns, just melee weapons drawn, we are all taking each other down with knives and stuff hhaa. That'll be funny
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top