eGO and Side Splitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveLittleToaster

Active Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
358
So I have to say, after having been on here a little bit, I feel as though I've gotten more laughs from the people here than anywhere else I frequent, does any one else share this opinion?
 
In vent for sure. I laugh up a storm with most people, ahah. It's a great community like that.
 
You know I got this game at the end of last month and I have over four days of play time..... so yes I have lots of fun here.
 
Yeah i've had it for like a week and am up to one day and 2 hours, that means I win waffle....:-) <3333 youuuuu *runs like crazy from waffle and his sniper rifle...* lol
 
Hey BLT yes I have so much fun my wife thinks I am getting senile, until she stood and watched, she agreed with me, we have fun with all our ego friends.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top