JUST say HI

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIOT.inc

Poster
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
100
if we want more members we need to make the ones we alredy got feel welcome
even if you might not know the player comming in the game youre in say hi or welcome today i talked to a dude i hawe played with his =e= was gone so i asked why he told me that he diddent feel welcome when ever he logged on nobody told him hi or anything so he left and joined another clan lilkarzie was his name maby som of you knew him all im saying is that we need to be better to say hi when sombody loggs on even if we dont know them small things make the difference like saying ,,hi or welcome ,,nice shot ,,nice nade ,good cap ,,nice worke ,, thx for saving me ,,ohh you knifed that dude good work:thumbup:,,,
it will boost the feeling of unity with the other players and isent that what this is obut hawing fun with youre fellow gamers well then we need to make them feel part of the clan not just a member but a team player ,,,,,,now i know there will be a lot of players going ,,,i say hi all the time it wasent me ,,,,im not pointing a finger cos i only hawe 10 we all need to make newcommers feel welcome ,,,,of corse there are small thight groups in the clan and thats good but make an effort to give others a chance to get in aswell you cant know a dude if you hawent tryied talking to him

ok my grammer is making my head hurt so ill sign off any comments to my grammer will be meet with:chair: so leave youre adress and ill take a chair and meet you there ohh and plz leave a reply on this thread nothings worse then no reply


.........=e= RIOT.inc.......
 
Last edited:
I agree but sometimes I am in a firefight and can't reach my "Hi" key. other players could be in same position, I try to always say "Bye" and tell the guys why I am leaving. Although that is not always possible.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
Yeah don't take it personally if people don't say hi or bye. They are probably into the game and are trying to not get killed. I am the quiet type so I normally don't say much. Thats just how I am. ;)
 
:chair:as i said i diddent want to point fingers and that a lot of you were gonna post
,,,i cant help it ,,, just do youre best its not for me its the new dudes i know most DONER veterans so sombody always says hi and so on just give it a better try and when killed THEN type hi or hey dude i was besy was up its not rocket sience
 
i say hey guys and bye guys take care see you later and talk in teamplay. there are not many there answer because peoples gaming but is great to say hey and bye :)
 
i have to completely agree with you riot being in a bad mood and having someone just generally be nice will lighten up anyones day and if your the new guy it makes you feel more at home... unless your me than a good old "go away pip" suffices

i know this is a bit off topic but w/e i feel like throwing this in IF YOU ARE THE NEW GUY READING THIS!!!! jump into conversations about the game dont wait for someone to say something to you in particular i was the quiet guy when i joined and i didnt really like it too much till i randomly started making fun of gen. sniper and fluffy... thats all it took and now everyone talks to me :-P

im the baby gotta love me

PiPbOy
 
if there is like 5-8 e's or admins on I dont say hi to all of them individually, but just generally say hi all and cya l8r everyone when I leave....or something along those lines...sometimes I just find myself in a mood where I dont wanna talk at all...thats rare though...:P
 
everytime i join i say "hey guys" and when someone types "hey guys" i type out "hey man" i do not have it binded! and when some one leaves i say" later man" some thing!! i totally agree with you!
 
Absolutely agree. I do get killed a lot while typing, but I type a lot while I'm waiting to spawn: often to congratulate the person who just totally pwoned me. It makes a different when you say something. I still remember the first eGO who acknowledged me before I was even a member. I know it sounds cheesy, but it also makes your own gaming experience more enjoyable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top