New Case :)

hey JV - I've been considering that case for my next build - can you give a little review for me?! :-)
 
hey JV - I've been considering that case for my next build - can you give a little review for me?! :-)

Uhhm,

It came with alot of extra's, like wheels. a 3.25 to 2.5" converter, A 8-pin extension cable, incase your PSU's one is too short, alot of screws. Cable management is just easy. It's very, very silent. because it has 3 240mm fans :) It's not anything to buy if you move your pc alot because it's HEAVY, 13KG's empty. The cooling is just exellent. My cpu runs 3-5?C cooler then in my previous case WITHOUT side.
 
eh - my comp sits under my desk and never comes out. how was installation...pretty easy with all that room i guess? did you use the stock fans or purchase different ones? how much hardware do you have in it?
 
eh - my comp sits under my desk and never comes out. how was installation...pretty easy with all that room i guess? did you use the stock fans or purchase different ones? how much hardware do you have in it?

Installation was super-easy, you have plenty of room to route your cables. I use the stock-fans because I don't really hear them. But you can always replace the front 240 with one 120, the side with four 120's and the top with 3 120's. So there is alot to modify. You also have room on top to place a 360rad. And I currently have 2hdd's installed, toolless installation. 1 GPU, also toolless. 1 DVD drive ALSO toolless and a card reader. wich was also toolless but didn't work without screws because it's too short.

If you have any more questions, you can always add my steam ;) (in my sig)
 
Very nice. I have the CM Cosmos RC1000, and when i look to upgrade, I will probably get the HAF.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top