Timing your nades

i didnt lose pts yesterday when trying to prime my nades. but again i have never picked up someone elses nade
 
all my nades on the k98 or the m1 i throw them i dont shoot em so much but i love to kill somebody with these nades ;)
 
lol :P

you don't need to prime your nades to kill me...
just throw it somewhere I'll definitely walk over it... :facewall:
 
what server are you on, i need some points

LOL

You don't even have to be on the same server...
with my luck if you throw a nade in Flash it'll probably kill me in Donner :facewall:
 
sometimes when i try to cook my rifle grenades they bounce in weird directions and by the time ive chased them down and picked them up i blow up :p
 
sometimes when i try to cook my rifle grenades they bounce in weird directions and by the time ive chased them down and picked them up i blow up :p

lool

I feel as though we could be brothers :P

Funny is when I just stand there looking around trying to find the nade and it just so happens I'm right on top if it

:facewall:
 
i love suiciding into the flash Hotel.. there is usually a ton of axis.. pull the pin.. 1 2 3 -run in- 4 -around the corner- 5 *BOOM*!!! just like that 5 Germans dead :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top