What sick man sends babies to fight me?

looking at your stats you play plenty of other maps too, yet you remain out of dustbowl, why is that?

dustbowl ALWAYS comes to a point where you have to wait 4 mintues for an uber or you can't do anything

I just don't like when there are constant hold ups :(

On BM I can still camp while waiting for uber :D
 
Its good but as stated the whole medic heavy thing on black mesa although its a legit tactic its hardly something to boast and flex about gortex :P It's ntohing coampred to domingating a whole team as a spy or anything like that. I mean you give me a whole day on egypt as a demo with a medic with critskreig and im sure i could dominate most of the team as im sure others could. But its cool nethertheless
 
Jeez come to Warpath, see what happens. Time for you to graduate from kindergarden.

And once you graduate from elementary school (Stalepath).


Come to a real man's map, Egypt/Dustbowl/Goldrush. Where men are born, beaten and set home in a bloody mess.
 
I have to say that when it comes to camping:

If you know that he is always there then why are you complaining? It is not like you were just sniped in the middle of a field with noone around for miles. I play on 2Fort as a Demo sometimes and I like to camp the Grate. People get so balistic because I am camping one spot.

You know where I am, it is not a surprise. The next step for you is to find a way around me. It's call "Strategery!"
 
I've never played Black Mesa at all, but screenshots like this make me not want to. I hear awful stories about vent camping and other imbalances like spawn camping or areas you can't get to now that crouch jumping's been changed.

Nevertheless, nice achievement on those screens, especially the one with all dominations on the opposing team. Most I've ever had at once, legitimately (like not in an achievement farming server or something) is like 4. So, nice work. :D
 
And once you graduate from elementary school (Stalepath).


Come to a real man's map, Egypt/Dustbowl/Goldrush. Where men are born, beaten and set home in a bloody mess.

what? i play dustbowl egypt and goldrush alot but none of thsoe 3 maps are as skillfull as warpath. Since the latest version makes the whole stickey spamming of the tunnel void its become an amazing map if not the best. Can't say the same for mesa, they've just made the vents worse unfortunatly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top