april fools virus

It's so bad, Microsoft has a running $250,000 bounty for the author, dead or alive. (Well, they probably want him alive, but they hate his guts.)
LOL Dead or Alive... Anyways 250,000 is a lot...
Hopefully I'll stumble upon him one of these days :laugh:
 
Finally, my Mac/Linux duel boot will pay off!

Although i am getting vista tomorrow...
(I can't cope with running CS in wine much longer!)
 
lol, I can't wait to see what it does...

It will do what all of these "doomsday" viruses do. It'll cause a panic on the internet, complete with 934 "OMG PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER" forwards from your aunt who bought her first Gateway last Christmas, allow many tech-illiterate news reporters to display their ignorance to the nation on 24 hour cable news, and ultimately fizzle out, leaving in it's wake a handful of unfortunate souls who didn't update and are now stuck with a nasty redirecter or piece of spyware. The rest of the internet will be fine.
 
Lol watchmen...
They gave it all away!


If that ever happens, I will rage until the end of time.
 
Back
Top