Looking for a stand for a Syncmaster 214T

Clarko

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
737
Well at the store I work at we had this PC kiosk where you can see videos of PC games and play some PC games. Well we took it to the back a while ago and I have been asking for it many times. My manager finally gave me the ok and I started taking the kiosk apart. Well the monitor it has is a Samsung Syncmaster 214T but it was bolted on the frame of the kiosk. So no stand :(. I wanted to know if anyone knew where I could find replacement stands for it. I have looked online for Vesa Mounts but they are too much money for what I need. I haven't tried making it mountable on my computer desk yet but I plan to in cause I cannot find a mount. Thanks.

Oh yea I have a dual monitor set up on a single XFX 260 GT. Do you think I can use an extra video card I have GeForce 7900GT to make it a tri set up?
 
Unfortunately it is difficult to order those stands on their own. I worked for a major electronics chain for a while and we constantly recieved requests for these. What I usually suggested was to check ebay for a generic monitor stand (keeping in mind that it will not fit directly, you might need to do a bit of jerry-rigging) If that does not prevail, then find a chain that sells that brand, and see if they can order directly from the mfg, but chances are you will pay a bit more doing this.
 
Back
Top