- Joined
- Aug 19, 2008
- Messages
- 1,797
Heya. So I don't know anything about computers. I know what some of the things inside of my computer do, but I don't know the technical, important stuff.
I want to build a new computer with these specs.
Quad core - at least 2.2 GHz (prefer 2.4 or 2.6). AMD.
Memory - 4GB
Memory - 500GB - 1TB
Graphics Card - one that can run TF2, Assassin's Creed, Left 4 Dead on Highest Settings
Case - doesn't matter. Would like a neat case with a blue LED light in it if it's not too expensive.
Could you guys help me out and provide with your opinion on what would be best (and cheapest)? Please include all the other neat items I will need (like motherboard, fans, etc.) and an approximate cost. Thanks!
I want to build a new computer with these specs.
Quad core - at least 2.2 GHz (prefer 2.4 or 2.6). AMD.
Memory - 4GB
Memory - 500GB - 1TB
Graphics Card - one that can run TF2, Assassin's Creed, Left 4 Dead on Highest Settings
Case - doesn't matter. Would like a neat case with a blue LED light in it if it's not too expensive.
Could you guys help me out and provide with your opinion on what would be best (and cheapest)? Please include all the other neat items I will need (like motherboard, fans, etc.) and an approximate cost. Thanks!
















