Little Timmy mheer

I've been gone over a week... I come back to find out Tech let the little bastard out of the crawl space again? What... did he start crying about how crunchy his Ramens were?? *sigh*

That kind of inability to control the brat is exactly why I have to deny Tech's request for the new pooter. ;) That, and I obviously have to go buy more duct tape and velcro to keep Tech supplied with appropriate parenting equipment.
 
[quote1189025332=FluffyTheDestroyer]
I've been gone over a week... I come back to find out Tech let the little bastard out of the crawl space again? What... did he start crying about how crunchy his Ramens were?? *sigh*

That kind of inability to control the brat is exactly why I have to deny Tech's request for the new pooter. ;) That, and I obviously have to go buy more duct tape and velcro to keep Tech supplied with appropriate parenting equipment.
[/quote1189025332]



so YOU AND TECH DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
wow trying to trick clan members into givin you the green stuff lol
you are hilarious
 
[quote1189032879=Sgt. Starbuck]
Dont let him no i was on his pooter. k?
[/quote1189032879]

Hahaha, poor little kid.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top