TF2 DodgeBall Mod

Looks really cool, can anyone give me the ips to the server this is on? Thanks
 
208.43.4.58:27015

And yeah, they're homing crit rockets xD. They just randomly choose someone to go at. Sometimes you go 15 seconds without one coming at you, sometimes you get 7 at once. It's hilarious. And the flying payload carts are nukes.
 
Oh man, this stuff is seriously too much fun. Great road trip material and whatnot. :)
 
Hummm I gotta hop on one of these servers and see how well it really plays out.
 
I tried to play this, but when I go to the server all I get is 'Invalid SteamID'

:facewall:
 
Yep I've played it a bit for the past 2 days. It's extremely fun until your team is getting rolled and you're sitting out every other round.

OR when a person "takes the nuke" and wipes out half your team in one hit :)

Trust me, your new favorite phrase will be "TAKE THE NUKE" when you go on that server.
 
Yep I've played it a bit for the past 2 days. It's extremely fun until your team is getting rolled and you're sitting out every other round.

OR when a person "takes the nuke" and wipes out half your team in one hit :)

Trust me, your new favorite phrase will be "TAKE THE NUKE" when you go on that server.

Lol major, a dude on our team took the nuke while you were in the server and wiped out like 7 people on the 2nd map, if you remember.

 

Latest posts

Back
Top