Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

TemetNosce

I made one post
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Messages
25
I've been playing for some time on the eGo Ava 24/7 server and I have to say it's the best I've ever played on. My old gaming clan (FAST) was the first to ever host DoD for it's creator ("Axis"), beginning with the first beta almost a decade ago, so I know what I'm talking about. Your admins are friendly, trouble makers are dealt with swiftly yet politely, and the non-eGo players are very cool as well (most of them are regulars). So, thanks for running a great server, and keep up the good work.

Regards,
Nate Z.
 
Was playing with you in ava earlier today :D, glad too see you registered. Hope to see you with an =(e)= in front of your name soon!
 
we certainly like to hear that you are enjoying our servers...dont forget to visit our flash, kalt, donner and strand servers as well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top