any sims 2 fans?

lol corp thats onyl b/c u like action games im sure. its different for everyone gah u wouldnt get it ur practically an adult!
 
tbh I used to play the original sims and I loved it, but then I realised what I was doing. Building a fake house, living a fake life, having fake babies. It was dull, boring and repetitive if you ask me. Though you are enttitled to like it if you wish :D
 
yes but if u play the sims 2 u have a whole differnet perspective on the game. its intresting to see what happens next. you never know what will happen and who u will meet. its like real life tbh corp but the way u want to see life. to make it ur own. the people who made sims are smart but the people who made sims 2 are smarter.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top