Assassin Game Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dod_flash0000.jpg

Six!

assigned a new target through PM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
one more

Crazy Horse (I NEVER NADE*): does it matter in heaven?
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] killed =(eG)=™ Meg's A Tagger with punch.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] (8,120) got 14 points for killing =(eG)=™ Meg's A Tagger (7,782)
=(e)=™ Kermitt theFroggie[CoW: Hey meg, oh i'ma frog..
=(e)=™ Kermitt theFroggie[CoW killed =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] with k98.
Player: =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "=(eG)=™ Meg's A Tagger" - ( life ID 7526 ) - 80 in 2 hit
Damage Given to "=(e)=™ Kermitt theFroggie[CoW" - ( life ID 7592 ) - 110 in 3 hit
Damage Given to "-=Legendary=-KillemAll" - ( life ID 7587 ) - 130 in 2 hit
Damage Given to "=(eG)=™ Meg's A Tagger" - ( life ID 7606 ) - 105 in 2 hit
Damage Given to "[Elite.Bя]C?rcara 7.2.5." - ( life ID 7615 ) - 135 in 3 hit
Damage Given to "=(e)=™ Kermitt theFroggie[CoW" - ( life ID 7629 ) - 80 in 2 hit
Player: =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "Nimox" - ( life ID 7581 ) - 9 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "=(e)=™ Kermitt theFroggie[CoW" - ( life ID 7629 ) - 110 in 1 hit

assigned a new target through PM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
one more

=(eGO)=™ The Drunken Sailor killed =(eGO)=™ Mr.Smiley with bar.
=(eGO)=™ Duλ|ity ΞΩΞ killed =(e)=™ Hellbringer [H/H] with spring.
=(eGO)=™ Badfish killed =(eGO)=™ The Drunken Sailor with mp40.
(Team) =(eGO)=™ Frank Booth: press H if you se me
=(eGO)=™djsatan killed =(eGO)=™ Frank Booth with thompson.
=(eGO)=™ Eachdraidh {A|R} killed =(eGO)=™ Badfish with amerknife.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] killed =(eGO)=™ Eachdraidh {A|R} with punch.
=(eGO)=™ k0nk0n killed =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] with thompson.
Player: =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "=(eGO)=™ Eachdraidh {A|R}" - ( life ID 3303 ) - 60 in 1 hit
Player: =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "=(eGO)=™ Eachdraidh {A|R}" - ( life ID 3303 ) - 60 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "=(eGO)=™ k0nk0n" - ( life ID 3415 ) - 40 in 1 hit
=(eG)=™ rubberbandman: aw duality is here....


assigned a new target through PM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
and the cherry on top.

=(eG)=™ TAZ{CAN}: Hi Muffestico You there??
Ozone Depletion killed Farva with thompson.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] killed =(e)=™ Animal_Mother with punch.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] (7,974) got 11 points for killing =(e)=™ Animal_Mother (5,622)
BELZ killed Capt. Victor Stagnetti with k98_scoped.
=(eG)=™ Tonkey [H/H] killed Turd Fergusin with thompson.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] killed [ Є√o ] ????K??? with thompson.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] killed BELZ with punch.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] (7,992) got 15 points for killing BELZ (7,805)
kirbanator08 killed =(eG)=™ Tonkey [H/H] with p38.
balls8726541963 killed =(e)=™ PropagandaPanda with mp44.
VazForzaken killed Jason19 with thompson.
Wehrmacht score 1 point
Dr. Chim Richelds killed jlroberts99 with mg42.
Ric Flair killed Vinlander with thompson.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] killed kirbanator08 with thompson.
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] (7,994) got 2 points for killing kirbanator08 (2,583)
=(eG)=™ Tonkey [H/H]: use all chat just in case they dont see it.
Lew killed Dr. Chim Richelds with riflegren_us.
=(eG)=™ TAZ{CAN}: thanks Tonkey
BELZ killed =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] with p38.
Player: =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "=(e)=™ Animal_Mother" - ( life ID 41632 ) - 120 in 2 hit
Damage Given to "[ Є√o ] ????K???" - ( life ID 41651 ) - 100 in 3 hit
Damage Given to "BELZ" - ( life ID 41637 ) - 100 in 2 hit
Damage Given to "kirbanator08" - ( life ID 41667 ) - 100 in 1 hit
Player: =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "BELZ" - ( life ID 41684 ) - 120 in 3 hit
BELZ (7,814) got 8 points for killing =(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] (7,986)
=(eGO)=™ Bear Cavalry [Q] (7,989) got 3 points for Domination (4 kills)

assigned a new target through PM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ridiculous I say!!! My targets are never online and not playing the correct game

Additional Target sent through PM

I feel the same way Rico, but then again maybe I am one of your targets lol

And great job on hunting down your HUSBAND BLT....;)

As for the rest of you guys great job in getting your targets, I found it hard but loved some of the hunt

Let me share my story to you...I didn't know any of my 3 targets, and new to =eGO= so I was thinking....how am I going to get these guys. Well I decided to send them all an message stating I heard the were good players and hopefully get some tips from them. So if they can give me times and where they play I can come in and get some tips..Thanks TAZ (it was basically like that)

Well I realized that we have some SMART peeps in =eGO= some of the replys back were like ARE YOu trying to hunt me down.... Hey this isn't a trick is it to kill me in the Assassination game?? lol I laughed pretty hard at that, but I didn't reply back because I still wanted them to have a doubt in what my true intentions were.


Again to end this, I didn't get anyone. SO I AM HUNTING YOU ALL DONE NOW!!!!! (END GAME OR NOT) :)


TAZ OUT
 
oops I forgot to put a P.S at the end

P.S I was just kidding about the "SO I AM HUNTING YOU ALL DONE NOW!!!!! (END GAME OR NOT) "
I can see it now, Bear Cavalry, eachdraidh a few others. Going back into their "hideouts" and pulling out their assassination gear. :) So take it easy, chill
 
I feel the same way Rico, but then again maybe I am one of your targets lol

And great job on hunting down your HUSBAND BLT....;)

As for the rest of you guys great job in getting your targets, I found it hard but loved some of the hunt

Let me share my story to you...I didn't know any of my 3 targets, and new to =eGO= so I was thinking....how am I going to get these guys. Well I decided to send them all an message stating I heard the were good players and hopefully get some tips from them. So if they can give me times and where they play I can come in and get some tips..Thanks TAZ (it was basically like that)

Well I realized that we have some SMART peeps in =eGO= some of the replys back were like ARE YOu trying to hunt me down.... Hey this isn't a trick is it to kill me in the Assassination game?? lol I laughed pretty hard at that, but I didn't reply back because I still wanted them to have a doubt in what my true intentions were.


Again to end this, I didn't get anyone. SO I AM HUNTING YOU ALL DONE NOW!!!!! (END GAME OR NOT) :)


TAZ OUT

I was too good for you TAZ...:cool:
BTW I play weekend nights pacific time (10pm-2am)
On Flash and Avalanche
 
The Assassin game is closed now. I will post the winners later tonight. Thank you all for participating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top