Well.. my mic is really screwed up when i play games, only source games though it seems.
I cannot adjust the outbound inbound volumes (they reset to highest after i exit menu), the mic test sounds like i'm standing in the middle of a hurricane. I try talking on css and INS, the response is always "Fuzion your mic is messed up, buy a new one"
Team speak, vent, xfire, and sound recorder all work but not on source games? I miss out on a lot of communication and really don't want to buy a new headset..
Any help is appreciated
~Fuzion
I cannot adjust the outbound inbound volumes (they reset to highest after i exit menu), the mic test sounds like i'm standing in the middle of a hurricane. I try talking on css and INS, the response is always "Fuzion your mic is messed up, buy a new one"
Team speak, vent, xfire, and sound recorder all work but not on source games? I miss out on a lot of communication and really don't want to buy a new headset..
Any help is appreciated
~Fuzion





