Mouse!!!!!

Panzers

Poster
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
194
ok, i just bought a new motherboard and a case, and i figured the next thing i need to upgrade is my mouse and keyboard, and i am asking all of u for ur help.

i'm looking to keep each under $75.

help appreciated

-Panzer
 
I use a Wolfking Warrior, it works great, reliable fast and doesnt require any drivers. It is not really meant to take the place of a full keyboard, but for gaming it is really comfortable and resonably priced. For a mouse I use a logech marble mouse. It works great, compared to a regular mouse it takes a bit to get used to the track ball, but if you play like I do for long periods at a time, it saves a lot of fatigue.
 
Logitech G5. Very comfortable, 7 buttons, tracks well and has adjustable weight to suit your preferences.
 
buy a logitech G5 is so nice :) after i buyed that i get more kills and are playing more faster ;)
 
Mouse and keyboard

Just got the G9 and Lycosa and I like them both. I really like the back lighting and rubberized keyboard on the Razor Lycosa. I got the Logitech G9 from Newegg with a $25.00 factory rebate, so it only cost me $64.99 with free shipping. Unfortunately the rebate is over. For great reviews go to: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104079
 
Last edited:
i JUST bought a G5 laser logitech mouse and so far its a very good muse and i would recommend it to ANYONE
 
75 each, or 75 for both? if you going 75 each, get a nice Razer keyboard and mouse, if not, you can get a nice G5, and a G11
 
I use the logi g5 mouse, awesome mouse, i really like the ability to switch sensitivity on the fly. I dunno if its just me but i use the ideazon z board, alot of people dont like it, cool board for FPS in my opinion. cost is like 45 bucks i believe.
 
i used the zboard for a little while but a travesty occured when some soda got spilled on it. . . normally not a prob for keyboards but the little amount of soda i got in there made it stop working.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top