[poll] New KALT v. Orange Poll

[quote1188853431=SpetzNaz]
If absolutely neccesary, we could set one night a week on the KK server to feature orange maps. But I wouldn't allow the KK server to run them any more often than that. The server serves a different purpose and a different crowd typically.
[/quote1188853431]
i tihnk thats a great idea.
just have 'orange wednesdays' or something :)
that way even the people who never really favoured orange maps can always still have a go on them too.
 
[quote1188876012=SpetzNaz]
If absolutely neccesary, we could set one night a week on the KK server to feature orange maps. But I wouldn't allow the KK server to run them any more often than that. The server serves a different purpose and a different crowd typically.
[/quote1188876012]

I like that idea, a lot actually.

I don't play the orange maps as much as others but I do get a hankerin' for the orange every once in a while. Perhaps every Saturday is Orange Day, I think I could do that.
 
I enjoy Orange more than kalt, but I think that kalt will make us more reconized and be easier to fill

=(eG)= Tweek [P]
 
...Get 1 Server Down , Keep 1 Server Where Kalt And Other OrangeMaps COuld Be Played Like 60minutes klat then an other orangemap then kalt again :>|
ITS ONLY MY OPINION ;)
 
Keep them both and RULE the gaming world forever!!!
muahahahaha

actually I'd have to say orange > kalt
 
hi perfare kalt its my favourite server but i like orange cause i always have the choice to be a sniper
BUT KEEP KALT
Eire.32
 
We must keep kalt its a great map put orange on KK maps or something else or just scrap orange
i think we have to many sever for the size of our clan 5 is fine
 
Why would we scrap (???) a server that brings a lot of folk, even more than Kalt most of the time?
 
Yeah honestly, the last couple of days I've been checking, Orange has had more people on than Kalt.
 
i dont know i like kalt but it is always the same map and it gets a little boring and orange is amzing with how many maps they have

and i find that it is just funnier
 
I enjoy both, who knows we may be able to keep both :]

eGO with 8 servers wow. As JohnT posted his front page news... im also Proud of your guys :] thanks for being real pals
 
Im the master of kalt.. lol not really but my favorite to bee on of em all, before kalt was strand, before that it was donner
 

Latest posts

Back
Top