Steam is whack.... Need help plz

foodsplitter

Poster
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
216
Ok. everytime my computer starts up and steam tries to open my computer gives me a popup saying "steam.exe - there is an error in your program and it needs to close."

which is a major problem for me because DOD is my favorite game.... so now im stuck with COD 4.

Any advice as to what I should do?
All help is greatly appreciated.
 
idk i never had this but it says ur "program"
so try downloading steam again
 
uninstall and reinstall...that always works

save all garrysmod files into a folder if u have that game and have added mods
 
when u download the install files open it and it should say modify click that 1 it reinstalls normal files and u dont have ot uninstall :) always works for me :)
 
WOW you guys are amazing. Thank you so much. I appreciate this SO SO SO SO SO So much. hahahaha
 
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh I'm so happy. wow thank you guys for everything. now if i can just get my admin reinstated :p
 

Latest posts

Back
Top