Assassin Game Final Standings

Angreifen

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
1,676
Thank you all who participated and I will announce who was the most efficent assassin.


Winner
Bear Cavalry

First Runner up
eachdraidh

Second Runner up
MavRico

Again, Thank you to those who participated and hopefully soon a second round of the assassin game will begin!
 
man! that game was impossible for me!! i could not kill anybody
 
Last edited:
Too bad I wasnt on the list, ya'll would've never got me.

Lol great job, that takes some dedication!
 
Grats Bear! It was great fun. Hope round 2 will be coming up soon!!!
 
congrats u 3 :) glad my name wasnt in that group of ppl that had to be dominated XD
 
I wanted to get in on this but I play at such a random times I didnt want somebody to wait for days to kill me,

maybe we should do this without saying when we play so you would also have to track your target, check their stats to see when they are on, I think that would make it harder and more intresting
 

Latest posts

Back
Top