Nvidia GTX 275

GaMeR

Rookie
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
82
Has anyone had the chance to try out one of these cards. I see like 2 reviews on newegg.com saying they are good. I read a review they are good for ppl runing the 1680 by 1050 which i do run for everything. I'd be nice to know if anyone actually has bought one and used it yet! Thanks Guys!
 
well 1st off, its more of a want for an upgrade. it really depends on what your video card is & whether or not you really wanna spend the $$ for the upgrade.
 
Well i'm currently running a EVGA 8800 GTX and i think i received a crappy one bc it seems to crash at random times. I've posted it on the boards and thats all i get so i was thinking of dropping the 250 for it since i received my tax return. It would be a nice upgrade from this 8800 random crashing card. it has been out of warranty as well.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top