In-game Music Control

yellowbadger52

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
789
I was wonder are there any programs that will run similar to steam or xfire that i can use to access my music library and control the volume while i am in game?
 
I use Foobar and Winamp, you can setup global hot keys.
 
Does it have like an in-game display i want ot ba able to see what im doing. i have media keys on my keyboard i just want to be able to adjust the volume of the music not the whole system volume and be able to pick the song i want to listen to.

i think this would be an awesome feature for steam to have.
 
I use winamp I have a play list of songs I want while gaming and I can navigate it pretty easily with out an interface.
 
well i can make playlists and stuff but the problem is that my media keys happen to be boundfor other commands.
 
I just use my Logitech Multimedia Keyboard Elite..
 
I love my G15.
Not only does it provide excelent hotkeys, but I love how the LCD screen states ventrilo information in-game.
 
im thinking i might invest in a g15 this summer after i get some money :) im just finishing up my first semester of school and im ready to make some $ to make some improvements on my pc.

Im gonna check out that site now and ill let ya know what i think. Ill wait till i get back to school to try to run it.
 
Back
Top