DOD:S Visual Upgrade Pack

quetion, all the skins in this pack are hi-res? And what about this:

#7 - Glitch - Posted by: DeadmanGlitch (Member) on 02-21-2009 at 14:42

This Visual pack looks nice, but be warned, there is a glitch. Me and a few buds tested out the guns, and found them to have amazingly low kick back. Servers will ban you for cheating (even if you don't know about it) because it gives you the ability to fire with incredible accuracy.

This is from the same place where you download this pack...
 
Last edited:
quetion, all the skins in this pack are hi-res? And what about this:



This is from the same place where you download this pack...

I have been using this skin since I started here and have never had any issues with being banned from any servers. My guess is someone was using something else to get accused of that, skins are just that....skins, they have no effect on the recoil of the weapon.
 
I have been using this skin since I started here and have never had any issues with being banned from any servers. My guess is someone was using something else to get accused of that, skins are just that....skins, they have no effect on the recoil of the weapon.

if annilator says there good then i keep them :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top