A TF2 Video Series

Ice hearted killer

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
5,768
hello all. Killed With Style has come up with a great idea and has a few scripts written up, i have said i will try get some people who are interested to do it.
read them here
if you like it and want to help out post your name and the job(s) you would like to under take.

if it all goes well and we get enough people this will be a great bit of fun an should look pretty damn amazing.
 
I wouldn't mind doing voices for one of the characters, maybe the Medic character.
 
I'd be interested in doing the soldier part and helping out where I can in other ways. When will this start happening? My time will be sparse until mid may since I have 4 research papers to be working on.
 
well excellent we have our first two members. hopefull we get enough to get the project off the ground.
 
I could do voices and/or character work. I'm not very technical so camera and video editing would be impossible for me.
 
i looked at the scripts and i wouldnt mind doing some voice acting for any character*i can do pretty much every character* and i can help with the editing.
 
I could try to help any way I can...
I'm really good at getting people coffee and warming seats for the real stars.
just a few of my skills.
 
A TF2 version of red vs. blue. <guinnesscommercial> BRILLIANT! </guinnesscommercial>
 
This sounds like a great idea, I would watch them. I would love to help in some way, but I'm right in the living room so it might be a little awkward when my family's wondering what I'm doing.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top