My tribute to my best friend's.

Rocker Phill

Poster
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
159
This is a tribute to the people who have my time in eGO the best day's of my life..

Suicide bomber.
Morten (mortisha)
Shadowz
Gagoloth
Bloody bunny
D.O.A... Big D and Lil' D
Hunterkrum


You Guy's have been my family throughout my time in eGO, and I'm sure we'll have many more laugh's to come In future :) ^^,So enjoy this quick Sketch I did :) Or to see it in full Go here http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww85/RockerPhill/?action=view&current=Myegopic.jpg

If you want to see some of my other stuff, here you go :) http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww85/RockerPhill/
 
Last edited:
Thanks man its been allot of fun having you here and it will always be fun having you here..:laugh:

Good job on the scetch!!!
 
hehe, cheers guy's, I'm currently trying to get some more Of my Sketches Into my acc, But their too big, and i have no idea how to make them smaller.
 
That is a great sketch, if you ever need help resizing the pictures or anything let me know you can email them to me and I'll do it for you. ;-) Just get ahold of me on steam or on the forums.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top