complete graphics' failure

If you're game, I'll ship you my MSI NX8600 GT, just shipping and handling. I've been "building" a computer for nearly three years due to lack of funds, and I'm tired of the card sitting here. I bought it from a close friend, and it's as-is, but it works.

PM me if you're interested.

as i say dude, i'm just not ready to spend money on this pc anymore. (i suspect something bad happened when my AVer TVtuner PCIe card got "fried") so maybe something actually failed.

and if i cannot do anything besides buy a new fan (which I will do when I buy a new tower in the future) then F it! let this pc run itself into the ground (it's a resilient sucker - still works somehow - after 3 reformats and multiple BSODs and a frier and some powah outtages)
 
as i say dude, i'm just not ready to spend money on this pc anymore. (i suspect something bad happened when my AVer TVtuner PCIe card got "fried") so maybe something actually failed.

and if i cannot do anything besides buy a new fan (which I will do when I buy a new tower in the future) then F it! let this pc run itself into the ground (it's a resilient sucker - still works somehow - after 3 reformats and multiple BSODs and a frier and some powah outtages)

Why buy a new system when a simple 15 dollar fan could fix your problem?
uhoh.gif
 
Why buy a new system when a simple 15 dollar fan could fix your problem?
uhoh.gif

no no - you misunderstand. I am NOT going buy a system.

and about a $15 fan which MAY fix my problem... 1st - I don't want to d**k around with the installation of an aftermarket fan do a DELL. 2nd - since there might be more underlying problems, I won't d**k around with the fan! It works, doesn't it?

p.s. with the adition of the 8800GTX, DELL has included a fan inside the case. it takes up all the free space. where do you suggest I stick the new fan IF I were to buy it (purely hypothetical)? and please don't tell me "your a##"!
 
and please don't tell me "your a##"!
One should never expect such an answer at fine communities such as this one. ;)

Suggestion, when there are no kids or "idiots" around, try running it with the case open, and see how it goes, just for kicks and giggles.
 
alright guys - let's calm down a little, ok? it's just some friendly advice giving around here...if you don't like it you don't need to take it, but there's no need to attack each other.
 
One should never expect such an answer at fine communities such as this one. ;)

Suggestion, when there are no kids or "idiots" around, try running it with the case open, and see how it goes, just for kicks and giggles.

will do (those times "alone" are endangered species)
 
Back
Top