Should the Sniper Server have its own point system?

Should sniper server have its own point system?

  • YES, it's own point system!

    Points: 45 65.2%
  • NO, leave as is!

    Points: 10 14.5%
  • NEITHER, take out the point system all together(no point system)

    Points: 14 20.3%

  • Total voters
    69
  • Poll closed .
MARIO I don't think is a sniper map at all. I say get rid of it, how did it get there anyways JEEZ!!

Kendle don't pull your hair out yet, lots more to come ;)

I know there are a few threads on this, I mentioned that in another thread lol

So can someone do a STICKY On the new SNIPER SERVER issues??? So this way we all go to one place and peeps like Kendle who are working out the kinks don't have to search for things or miss things.


TAZ
 
MARIO I don't think is a sniper map at all. I say get rid of it, how did it get there anyways JEEZ!!
TAZ


mario is actually popular! and im preety sure kendle put it there!



So can someone do a STICKY On the new SNIPER SERVER issues??? So this way we all go to one place and peeps like Kendle who are working out the kinks don't have to search for things or miss things.

TAZ

Good Idea
We should have like a sniper sticky! showing all the rules(special rules)*
And including like a map recommendation poll, or somrthing in that sort!
 
As for me, I have not been to the sniper server yet. I chose to have its own point system only because it can be really difficult gaining points. Especially when all snipers do is camp the map. Even if there are caps, most of everyone snipes the same way regardless. This is what I think. Thanks for hearin me out.


MrSnuggLeZ
 
I've never player DOD:S except on the free weekend, but put a point system, looks nice
 
come on guys check out the sniper server, trust me camping is not an option most of the time
 
Mario_Air is a cool map; lots of opportunities to shoot people falling from the sky. Plus, if you're at the very top of the map, you can shoot down on people.

I say keep it, if for no other reason than as a novelty map. The one that I don't like is simple_sniper_final (the one with the snow and single bridge across the map, with the towers in the corners). It's just too hard to find people on there, at least in my opinion, because of those stupid flower pots on the windowsills. I love the urban map (sharp_shooter_v2), however.

Just my two cents ;)
 
yeah mario is fun but sucks when we have more then 16 people, as for simple sniper shot the flower pots down :)
 
I mess around wayyy too much on the sniper servers haha, something about custom maps haha.

MARIO!!!

I noticed that with you Duality and that's why I am liking you a bit more Than that stupid SIMPSONS map you put on there lol

I think you have alot more fun while in the Sniper server so of course you're not going to be as focused and snipe the same way (Unless you get in the secrect spot in MARIO).

So if you're having fun then we all have fun, when peeps get too serious then the fun starts to go away. So glad you're taking it easy and did I say have FUN yet?? lol


TAZ

P.S So is the new point system up and if so how is everyone liking it??
 
mario is actually popular! and im preety sure kendle put it there!





Good Idea
We should have like a sniper sticky! showing all the rules(special rules)*
And including like a map recommendation poll, or somrthing in that sort!


opps I better clarify the MARIO map issue, I said it isn't a sniper map but it is a not so bad Sniper MAP

I thought the MARIO map was the SIMPSONS map when I was saying it not being a sniper map :) So all is good


As for good idea What about GREAT idea Vizier plz learn that word ok, thanks lol :lol:
 
Im neutral on it. I ignore my points anyways. Good snipers and people who love to camp will always have the most points. I don't snipe well and I get really bored camping, I can't knife any snipers if im proned in a corner someplace :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top