Its good to be back. Man have I missed this group.
What can I say, school pulled me away for a little over 2 months. I missed Cashworks going on rotation, the February and March Admin fiasco (what a mess those must have been), the addition of a new Council Member ('grats Fluffy!!), and several Road Trips, Late Night Fights, and overall wacky TF2 play that eGO is known for.
I hope to be back in the TF2 servers soon. (praying that my leetz skills :laugh: haven't rusted away) I also hope that I can get updated on any new revisions dealing with the rules.
Your fellow, eGO
MrQ
What can I say, school pulled me away for a little over 2 months. I missed Cashworks going on rotation, the February and March Admin fiasco (what a mess those must have been), the addition of a new Council Member ('grats Fluffy!!), and several Road Trips, Late Night Fights, and overall wacky TF2 play that eGO is known for.
I hope to be back in the TF2 servers soon. (praying that my leetz skills :laugh: haven't rusted away) I also hope that I can get updated on any new revisions dealing with the rules.
Your fellow, eGO
MrQ













