Try holding you'r mouth closed while watching this :scared:

C-dog

I made one post
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
8
Hi all!


Just wanted to post this insane demo playing movie for the sake of figthing the borredom...

Frik'n watch it, it's the shid :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8f2zTT1KqQ&feature=PlayList&p=06A93D336D6085B7&index=0&playnext=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8f2zTT1KqQ&feature=PlayList&p=06A93D336D6085B7&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]
 
Wow, nice skills there as a fellow demoman I can really appreciate it when someone truely mastered the demoman.

I see he is using his pipe a lot more than normal demoman do, usually demoman have a relation between pipes and stickies like 1:5, I am a big fan of the pipelaucher it requires more aiming but it sure is effective

Would love to fight against him demoman vs demoman
 
Last edited:
I noticed there weren't any pyros on the opposing teams.

Pyros are demos' natural predators :biggrin:
 
That is awsome . i wish i was good at some class in tf2 but im not very skilled .
 
I see he is using his pipe a lot more than normal demoman do, usually demoman have a relation between pipes and stickies like 1:5, I am a big fan of the pipelaucher it requires more aiming but it sure is effective.
I'm trying to heavily focus on pipes myself. I'm not a good demoman but I do like the pipe launcher a lot. However, I'm no fan of the stickies. I can't stand demomen who don't even think of using pipes.

I've watched this movie about ten times already, he's a stunningly good.


-Calle
 
That's competitive play, not a Public server. They don't run pyros in ETF2L unless one team is in danger of losing their last point, as pyros are very ineffective when it comes down to 6v6
 
Seen it before, and every time I see it I scream at my monitor HACKS!!! Im just joking, this guy is awsome and love his frags...wish I could do most of these. Im a decent demoman, but this guy puts me to shame fast.
 
Not bad

It's the editing that really makes these films imo and it's a great video.
 
My favorite Tf2 frag video, 2nd being auto-aim. This is one skilled demoman plus the editing rocks. Watched this so many times while I was bored.
 
This guy is really skilled and the video effects are simply incredible, the music isn't bad either but everyone uses either Prodigy or Pendulum for frag videos.
 
This editing in parts was insanely over-done, but was good in some places. I love the greenscreen demo silhouette at the beginning, i've recreated that just for fun, and it looks good :D. This guy has sparked some ideas for me to try when i get my new After Effects working :S.
 
one thing that would have made it better, if they turn off the in game sound when playing music over the top, it was annoying in a few places. other wise an amazing vid
 
I didnt watch all the video (many demoman videos look the same) I'm pretty sure he is skilled from what I saw. I play demoman quite a bit (Im kinda slowing down with him) and I only ever use my stickies if necessery, nades are my best friend, along with bottling pyros :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top