C Colonel Klondike{RD} Poster Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 188 Sep 8, 2007 #1 this was before the round started and we made a pyramid i was on top
C Colonel Klondike{RD} Poster Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 188 Sep 8, 2007 #3 itd be nice if someone had a pic of how it looked from a thrid person view...
A Alpha Hawk-RR- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 267 Sep 8, 2007 #4 heh, I was like 2ppl down
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 8, 2007 #5 The scrim was real fun, happy eGO won. Now, I hope someone got a pic of what one of the JONES's said to me, since it was so true it makes me as an advisor to be ashamed...
The scrim was real fun, happy eGO won. Now, I hope someone got a pic of what one of the JONES's said to me, since it was so true it makes me as an advisor to be ashamed...
N NoLa Rookie Joined Aug 10, 2007 Messages 68 Sep 8, 2007 #6 How did i miss that? I woulda helped the Es out.
A Alias[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 21, 2007 Messages 1,991 Sep 9, 2007 #7 There will be a time in the coming future NoLa. I think someday the e's will win a scrim, or maybe not
There will be a time in the coming future NoLa. I think someday the e's will win a scrim, or maybe not
R ramatheson Forum Fiend Joined Jun 22, 2007 Messages 650 Sep 9, 2007 #8 It's awesome that the EGOs won so us eGs can lay the whoopin' down on you guys again tonight! ;-)
E Eagle_Eye Rookie Joined Jul 23, 2007 Messages 66 Sep 9, 2007 #11 Istarted that im good i was the base of the pyramid and i was like just jump on my head and we keep goin we had one more if we didnt start already
Istarted that im good i was the base of the pyramid and i was like just jump on my head and we keep goin we had one more if we didnt start already
M MajorInMurder EGO Addict Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 1,255 Sep 9, 2007 #12 nice. im guessing it was really high?
Deathscythe EGO Addict Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,245 Sep 10, 2007 #14 view of that pyramid from the side
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 10, 2007 #15 I think you should show the one from e vs eGO, not eG vs eGO...since we had a lot less, and once again no reasons were told...
I think you should show the one from e vs eGO, not eG vs eGO...since we had a lot less, and once again no reasons were told...