Hey guys,
I'm not sure how many of you have Windows 7, I would guess very few.
I installed Windows 7 and I absolutely love it. It's beta build 7068, one of the more recent ones. All of my games work great, and with 64 bit support, I can use all of my RAM.
The only problem is, when playing Call of Duty: 4 and Call of Duty: WaW I will always get kicked by Punkbuster for basically the reason that evenbalance doesn't support 7 yet. I'm posting this for two reasons, to see if any of you have had this problem and know of a fix for it, and to warn anyone who might be considering getting Windows 7 soon.
Oh, and don't worry, all of your valve games work great
.
MOZ
I'm not sure how many of you have Windows 7, I would guess very few.
I installed Windows 7 and I absolutely love it. It's beta build 7068, one of the more recent ones. All of my games work great, and with 64 bit support, I can use all of my RAM.
The only problem is, when playing Call of Duty: 4 and Call of Duty: WaW I will always get kicked by Punkbuster for basically the reason that evenbalance doesn't support 7 yet. I'm posting this for two reasons, to see if any of you have had this problem and know of a fix for it, and to warn anyone who might be considering getting Windows 7 soon.
Oh, and don't worry, all of your valve games work great
. MOZ




