Just wondering,

Status
Not open for further replies.

? Frisky Dingo ?

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
3,120
If there is a link on this website where I could look into buying one of those eGO shirts...if there isnt, I think that there should be a link somewhere on this website for it. Anyone know where I can get that link??
 
The shirts were custom-made for the community. There were only a certain amount made and they have all been given away to doners at this point. I'm sure the community managers will let us know when more come around :-)
 
Last edited:
Shirts were available for those who donated 30$ or more to the clan. They quickly sold out, but if you watch the BBQ Vid in the news section you'll see that we'll be getting more shortly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top