P PandaFaust Rookie Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 92 Apr 20, 2009 #21 It would be so much better if it was bigger, what kind of graphics card could you jam in that thing maybe like a ATI radeon 1.
It would be so much better if it was bigger, what kind of graphics card could you jam in that thing maybe like a ATI radeon 1.
BraveLittleToaster Active Member Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 358 Apr 21, 2009 #22 That is some amazing dedication, and it's also the COOLEST thing I think I have EVER seen. I wish I had the ability I would probably actually DO that lol. Nice find.
That is some amazing dedication, and it's also the COOLEST thing I think I have EVER seen. I wish I had the ability I would probably actually DO that lol. Nice find.
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Apr 21, 2009 #23 It isn't THAT small, not much worse than a LAN cube kind of case.
P paquitox Thread Junky Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 770 Apr 21, 2009 #24 Awesome, that would be a sweet xmass present!!
A Arn0t Thread Junky Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 868 Apr 21, 2009 #25 man... if only i had the time and money ... thats all i gotta say