Not on for a while (A month or two)

Rocker Phill

Poster
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
159
Hi all.. As some of you know, I'm just a 15 year old kid, therefor i have many exams that must be studied for which will determin the rest if my life.. I really want to do my best, So i'm giving up the Computer and games for a while, so that I can reach the best if my ability :) So ill see you all in a month or two :).... And i sure will miss you all :)


Rocker Phill. P.s, Someone has to bully morten in my place while im away :P hehe, Only kidding Mort :) :thumbup1:
 
Rocker Phill Good onya mate all the best with your exams, maybe see ingame later. Do try to check the website occasionally though as things keep happening here.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
Hi all.. As some of you know, I'm just a 15 year old kid, therefor i have many exams that must be studied for which will determin the rest if my life.. I really want to do my best, So i'm giving up the Computer and games for a while, so that I can reach the best if my ability :) So ill see you all in a month or two :).... And i sure will miss you all :)


Rocker Phill. P.s, Someone has to bully morten in my place while im away :P hehe, Only kidding Mort :) :thumbup1:

yeah i shoud to that to but i will play all what i can
 

Latest posts

Back
Top