then a sniper needs a rifle

Mr.Richfield

Rookie
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
83
if we can can we please please please get the rifle back it is snipering and can we get more snow brighe maps and i know im asking alote but would we be able to lower the grav to 320 on the brighe maps it makes it so you can clime the hills but not to fast. if this can be done i will be on the sniper server all the time and and i think i could get some new snipers:thumbup:
 
I agree on brining back 1 rifle, and also I think it should have a point system. idk, just playing without seems like running on a treadmill.
 
point system has been talked about many times and dont think it is going to happen. as far and the rifles go i am not positve on why they were taken out but i believe it was because of nades and the fact u can aim them without pulling them up. so if a sniper encounters a rifleman boom sniper is dead. trust me anything that gets changed was thought through for a long time and advisors/ DL/ council felt it was needed
 
yeah we should get the point system back(or its own) now i see no point in playing there!
 
you play there to snipe and have fun...no points needed...would you leave ego if points were taken off the regular servers?
 
No, but it might make me play less, lol

I need some purpose some goal to play to or I have trouble playing well or at all.
 
Point system (HLX) is still there, you just can't see it right now since I turned off the kill spam for the moment.

I was going to place statsmeminimum on there, but that seems to have broken with the OrangeBox upgrade DODS took on.

As far as the rifle, it will be back I was just doing some testing trying to add the carbine to the sniper rifle arsenal along with a nade.
 
Point system (HLX) is still there, you just can't see it right now since I turned off the kill spam for the moment.

I was going to place statsmeminimum on there, but that seems to have broken with the OrangeBox upgrade DODS took on.

As far as the rifle, it will be back I was just doing some testing trying to add the carbine to the sniper rifle arsenal along with a nade.

I Love you right now!! and the carbine and the granade!!! it will be so fun!! yeah!!!
 
just cause you dont have to pull the gun up dont mean your going to win i have seen the sniper kill anyone you just have to be fast and good witht the noscope. and fyi i know the guy who made the brighe remix map and it was made for low grav so you can get to everywhere so come on i mean come on 320 grav is the best set for it
 
I am thinking only having 1 extra clip for the carbine or it will be way to cheap.
 
How is it that there was a 3-page thread of people wanting the point system gone and now everyone's complaining? I say play the game for the fun of it, not for points.
 
just cause you dont have to pull the gun up dont mean your going to win i have seen the sniper kill anyone you just have to be fast and good witht the noscope. and fyi i know the guy who made the brighe remix map and it was made for low grav so you can get to everywhere so come on i mean come on 320 grav is the best set for it

ya you dont always need the scope to use a sniper rifle...i dont use it within 15 feet
 

Latest posts

Back
Top