Valve is implimenting a weapons trading system. And a demoman afro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
502
New update info in the cfg files.

1. Demoman afro. Oh my God. "TF_Unique_Headgear_Demoman" "Fro"

demofroman.jpg

This image is photoshopped and in no way represents the demoman afro. Still, one can hope.

2. Weapon levelling system. "ItemTypeDesc" "Level %s1 %s2" // s1 is the level number, s2 is the item type. Example: "Level 4 Medigun"

Methinks we're levelling up guns with kills.

3. Weapon trading system. Try it yourself. sv_cheats 1, test_giveawayitem. It shows a screen showing your currently equipped weapon, as well as the number of extras you have. Oh dear.

4. Group buffs. "Attrib_FistsHaveRadialBuff" "On Kill: +50 Health on nearby teammates\nOn Kill: +10% Crit Chance on nearby teammates"

TF2 is now officially an MMO.

5. GRENADES ARE BACK. "LoadoutSlot_Grenade" "Grenade"

Please no. ;-;

Read the thread:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=844720
 
Yup and the Heavy gets a football helmet.

It's time for some TF2 football!!

The Heavy can play left tackle and tell the scout/running back "get behind me stupid". :P
 
Most people seem to dread the idea but I'm really looking forward to it. A change of gameplay, gamestyle, new weapons, and new maps all have me excited. Grenades I'm kinda iffy on... I'm a former player of TFC and remember how much grenade spamming there was. But I'm sure Valve will find a way to keep it spam-free somehow. They did, after all, reduce demo nades from 6 to 4 to reduce spam. I'm sure the game will still be fun. The updates are free anyway, why complain?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top