Cashworks B3a

I would like too see this map get added to the PL rotation as well :) i like the map missed it when they took it out.
 
I'm all for more variety in PL maps, but (and maybe this is not the right place to address this... ) People really seem to just want to play Goldrush and Badwater. When RTV are initiated, they either prolong the current map or switch to the other one.

Are there anymore PL maps out there? Are we limited on the number of maps in the rotation? Would it be a good idea to somehow enforce a minimum of actual rotation in the maps? We almost never see Cashwork.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong thread but it just seemed to relate somehow.

Wont do it again... sorry :-)

Tempus
 
I'm all for more variety in PL maps, but (and maybe this is not the right place to address this... ) People really seem to just want to play Goldrush and Badwater. When RTV are initiated, they either prolong the current map or switch to the other one.

Are there anymore PL maps out there? Are we limited on the number of maps in the rotation? Would it be a good idea to somehow enforce a minimum of actual rotation in the maps? We almost never see Cashwork.

Again sorry if this is in the wrong thread but it just seemed to relate somehow.

Wont do it again... sorry :-)

Tempus

Cashworks isn't even on the rotation right now. If you want variety, you'll have to wait until the new Valve payload map comes along. Most of the regulars (including myself) hate Cashworks, that's why it never gets voted on.
 
Cashworks isn't even on the rotation right now. If you want variety, you'll have to wait until the new Valve payload map comes along. Most of the regulars (including myself) hate Cashworks, that's why it never gets voted on.

Actually, I found that Cashworks got voted on a lot when it was still on the server, and I used to only play on PL. But now it got removed and I switched my regulars to Valve Maps and Warpath. Personally, I loved Cashworks, it just had some balance issues, mostly on the third cap which are supposedly fixed, or at least improved, now.
 
Actually, I found that Cashworks got voted on a lot when it was still on the server, and I used to only play on PL. But now it got removed and I switched my regulars to Valve Maps and Warpath. Personally, I loved Cashworks, it just had some balance issues, mostly on the third cap which are supposedly fixed, or at least improved, now.


While it was up, according to Game Tracker, it got about 20% of server time.
 
That means it was about 1/2 as popular as Goldrush and Badwater...Not bad for a custom map.
 
Cashworks isn't even on the rotation right now. If you want variety, you'll have to wait until the new Valve payload map comes along. Most of the regulars (including myself) hate Cashworks, that's why it never gets voted on.

After the last update I feel its not worth waiting for..

Just my 2 cents
 
Cashworks isn't even on the rotation right now. If you want variety, you'll have to wait until the new Valve payload map comes along. Most of the regulars (including myself) hate Cashworks, that's why it never gets voted on.

It was on a fair amount of time and many people did love it. You just don't like custom maps :p :chair:

I would love for the latest version to be added back to the PL rotation.
 
The main reason I first joined eGO was that we had a stable, 24/7 , cashworks server. I would sorely miss it if it wasn't added back to the PL rotation.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top