AudieMurphy Rookie Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 77 Apr 30, 2009 #21 I would go but i live in oklahoma and im not a big bbQ fan anyway
Boer6379 Famous Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 436 May 24, 2009 #22 (sorry to bump old thread) I'm currently in Fairfax, Va. We need to make this happen!
M Mr. S I made one post Joined May 4, 2009 Messages 23 May 24, 2009 #23 first of all, your bug icon had me going.... lol and sadly i live in oregon
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 May 24, 2009 #26 BL4SPH3MY said: GA lol. Click to expand... what part of GA...i grew up in Brunswick..just south of savannah... im in montgomery, alabama right now...definately a long ways away from DC...although i was born there...lol
BL4SPH3MY said: GA lol. Click to expand... what part of GA...i grew up in Brunswick..just south of savannah... im in montgomery, alabama right now...definately a long ways away from DC...although i was born there...lol
D Dave of Defeat Poster Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 111 May 24, 2009 #28 Houston TX is a little far away