S Snag219 Active Member Joined Nov 18, 2006 Messages 332 Sep 10, 2007 #21 Lol, I wish I was there, I am gonna be soo there next time
5 50centricher EGO Addict Joined Jul 28, 2007 Messages 1,298 Sep 10, 2007 #22 i had to go to a football game since i am on the team >.< missed it blah. how did it go tho?
R Reinkaos Famous Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 495 Sep 10, 2007 #23 [quote1189476238=Blazing Heat] (meaning not so good players play at my time) [/quote1189476238] That would be me. xD
[quote1189476238=Blazing Heat] (meaning not so good players play at my time) [/quote1189476238] That would be me. xD
L +LuckyShot+ Poster Joined Jun 14, 2007 Messages 150 Sep 10, 2007 #24 [quote1189481006=COLE505] We had a sniper (I forget who...female voice) who did a great job with the axis mg's (props to you...). [/quote1189481006] I think that was Lady, and I think she was rocket=) Good job babe.
[quote1189481006=COLE505] We had a sniper (I forget who...female voice) who did a great job with the axis mg's (props to you...). [/quote1189481006] I think that was Lady, and I think she was rocket=) Good job babe.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 11, 2007 #25 [quote1189511238=Reinkaos] [quote1189476238=Blazing Heat] (meaning not so good players play at my time) [/quote1189476238] That would be me. xD [/quote1189511238] Was it that obvious Rein xD hahaha, jk.
[quote1189511238=Reinkaos] [quote1189476238=Blazing Heat] (meaning not so good players play at my time) [/quote1189476238] That would be me. xD [/quote1189511238] Was it that obvious Rein xD hahaha, jk.
E =(eG)= Pvt.Ryan -TR- Poster Joined Nov 18, 2006 Messages 129 Sep 11, 2007 #26 Wow, why do I always space on the date. I forgot and I was so bored last night that I was watching reruns on TV. Omg.
Wow, why do I always space on the date. I forgot and I was so bored last night that I was watching reruns on TV. Omg.
† †.ℓ.Ň. {RD} Active Member Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 352 Sep 14, 2007 #27 I think it should have been =(e)= vs =(eG)=